Make sure that you meet or exceed the expectations of each line item. Note that just meeting the expectations will not give you an A. You are expected to produce high quality material; the type of material that an employer or a client would expect from you.
In order to help you finalize your project below is an outline of what your final report may include:
- Cover page
- Introduction (state purpose of the report and how it is organized)
- Business Profile
- Statement of the Problem
- Definition of system requirements
- Systems Analysis (Process diagrams, user case diagrams, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams)
- Design (Entity Relationship Diagrams, Database design, network design, web site design)
- Conclusions (include ethical implications or considerations)
- Works Cited.