Comparison charts are graphic visual representations of information, knowledge, or data to present information concisely and clearly. The intent of graphics is to assist the audience with understanding the data presented.
Create a comparison chart identifying 3–5 development theories and how each theory impacts team development.
Provide a written 4-page analysis of the terms that you selected for your chart. Include the following in your analysis:
- An examination of each theory
- A discussion about why each theory is significant
- Identification of the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities of each theory and their impact on team performance
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, that you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.