For this Discussion, you will reflect on your interview experience from last week. Perhaps you have noticed how well (or how poorly) you paid attention; or that something the interviewee said astonished you; or how quickly (or slowly) the time went by.
To prepare for this Discussion:
1. Review this week’s Learning Resources related to qualitative interviewing.
2. Consider the phone interview you conducted in Week 7.
1. Listen to your recording 2–3 times.
2. Review the notes you took during and after the interview.
3. Consider how this experience is different or similar to a conventional conversation.