(SOLVED) growth and development of peeschool 4-6 yearsold
Type of Paper: Question-Answer
Academic Level: High school
Paper Format: APA
growth and development of peeschool 4-6 yearsold
Expert preview solution
Growth and development : physical growth is increase in size , development is growth in function and capability.
Growth and development in preschool age of 4 to 6 years old :
Social development :
- they are increasingly independent
- they are dependable and responsible
- they are exceedingly social
- 4 to 6 years old prefer cooperative play to solitary or parallel play.
Physical development :
- they show more agility , balance and coordination in gross and fine motor movements.
- they learn new concepts through experimentation and discovery .
- are able to think in comolex ways.
- can categorize by two features , such as colours and shapes.
Language Development :
- show a significant growth in their communication skills
- they have adult like word order , using pronounciation like a grown up.
- They also begin to extend their oral language skills to reading and writing